Hey! You’re here for the Deliverables Generator, right?
This quick tutorial will show you:
- How to quickly come up with creative deliverables that get results every time.
- Why you don’t have to use PowerPoint to create powerful deliverables.
- How to systematically think through why you should use one kind of deliverable over another, without proposing something that won’t work for you or your client.
Most Consumer Insights Pros spend way too much time (and money!) thinking about this.
In reality, it’s not hard to come up with tons of creative, powerful, useful ideas that you can use to sell projects and differentiate your business today.
What’s next steps?
Please fill out the form below to get the free one-pager+ video, and you’ll also be subscribed to the Slidedesignr newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time). If for some reason, you can’t fill in the form below, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I respond quickly, so if you haven’t heard from me, it means I haven’t received your email.
What happens when you fill out the form?
A Few Important Points
- Your email address will NEVER be sold or given to anyone. That is our promise to you.
- Once you sign-up you will get an email with the PDF.
- If you choose to unsubscribe in the future, you will get an option within every single newsletter. So you can take yourself off the list at any given time.
Be sure to check your e-mail for a confirmation and a copy of the report. If the e-mail with the report is missing, send us an e-mail right away.
“Thank you for all your amazing work on The Book. We’ve officially sent it to printing, and have gotten some test copies back—it looks awesome! We couldn’t have done it without your help and beautification—so THANK YOU! You transformed the docs from dull PowerPoint slides to a highly desired reference book/ coffee table book.”
Advanced Product Planning Manager
Fortune Global 100 Automotive Company